New black classic flap red lining

I believe all Timeless classic black lambskin flap in the medium/large size is always in red leather lining, it's the classic design, nothing new. HTH.

Ok... it's maroon... a dark red :smile:

Apart from Timeless classic lambskin flap, I know the matte black reissue with gold hardware also comes with maroon lining.

Girls, can i find in the chanel stores a new black classic flap (medium) with the red lining to buy???? Are they still avaiable nowadays or I can only find second hand?? I´m asking because I only see in the site the model with the black lining. Pleaase somebody help me!!!

Lambskin Timeless Classic Flap in the medlarge size(10inch) with the red leather lining should always be available in the shop since it belongs to the timeless line, check with your local Chanel :smile: HTH

Does anyone know if there is another color for the medium lambskin double flap lining?? A friend bought one in Paris a few months ago... the bag is black and the lining is not burgundy, it´s almost like purple grape...

Last edited:
Does anyone ever seen a medium lambskin double flap with the purple lining??? Is it a new edition or a limited one?? A friend of mine bought one in Paris a few months ago and I got surprised because I only knew the burgundy interior... I asked my cousin to buy one for me in Italy now and she told me yesterday that she only found the one with the purple interior... Could someone help me???