Winter Frangrance Recommendations

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
What do you wear for the cold winter months? I love Annick Goutal's Le chevrefeuille and petite cherie for spring and summer and i'm trying her Eau de Charlotte for winter this year.

I'm not too familiar with frangrance brands and what they offer. I tend to stick to the same thing once i find something i like. I love sweet, clean scents.

Any other recommendations?:confused1:

i love warm scents with amber and vanilla during cold months - i really like chanel no. 5 elixir sensuel and amber romance and very sexy 2 from victoria's secret (their stuff is like sex in a bottle, i swear, it's amazing).

Ah thanks for posting this thread! I've been real obsessed with finding a scent and I have the same exact questions!

I'm not a big fan of vs sexy 2... I like the original much better :shrugs:

I love vanilla and amber scents as well... so keep the suggestions comin'!

i dont change my perfume seasonly,
but i usualy try to keep from the very woody and oriental stuff in summer and from the too fresh and too citrucy in winter(even tho im not a huge fan when it comes to teh later category)
but i recommened L de Loilta Lempicka, Serge Lutenes amber and my all time\all year perfume Hypnotic Poison by Dior for winter time......
HTH

I've heard good things about Loilta Lempicka but I haven't actually tried it myself.

I also like Dior Addict (first one) and Burberry Brit. Also, has anyone tried DKNY Red Delicious? I have the Be Delicious and I like it, so I thought Red Delicious might be a good winter alternative. Any thoughts?

Good thread :smile:

Ah thanks for posting this thread! I've been real obsessed with finding a scent and I have the same exact questions!

I'm not a big fan of vs sexy 2... I like the original much better :shrugs:

I love vanilla and amber scents as well... so keep the suggestions comin'!
I totally like VS Sexy original better. Stronger scents are great for winter plus they last longer.
Bvlgari Blu Notte (chocolate & vodka)
Burberry Brit (vanilla)
Honae Mori (just plain yummy)

Oooh! A Goutal lover! You have good taste my dear. Have you tried Songes yet? Some people find it a summery but I think its strong enough for winter.

Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille
Guerlain Mitsouko
Bond No. 9 Chinatown
Santa Maria Novella Tuberosa
i Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar

I agree with Fendifemale - BLV Notte is a great winter fragrance. It really depends on whether you want warm tones or cool tones though.

I love A. Goutal too. Just picked up Songes - I also liked Mandrogal (sp?)