Competition is off - I'm buying whatever I like!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Just back from the docs and I have to go hard core with my diet, absolutely no fat whatsoever. It's a relief to know there's nothing seriously wrong but I will be living like a rabbit from now on.
So as there will be no chocolate, alcohol, tea, coffee, puddings, cakes, biscuits, red meat, roast potatoes, cheese (I love cheese! :crybaby:), dairy......there has to be something and that something will be bags. :yes:

Ah sorry to read this (but glad that you are okay), sorry about the food part, that is going to be tough Sara, I don't blame you for breaking your bag ban - there has to be something to look forward to if the doc has banned so much!!

So what's next on your hit list?

^^^Thanks Maple!

Well to take my mind off my new austere regime I think I need to have a good look at the Mitzy range & I'd love an ocean blue medium Mabel. Then there's the Shimmies to check out, the decision to be made on whether I really should add a black Antony to my collection......:P:nuts:

Just back from the docs and I have to go hard core with my diet, absolutely no fat whatsoever. It's a relief to know there's nothing seriously wrong but I will be living like a rabbit from now on.
So as there will be no chocolate, alcohol, tea, coffee, puddings, cakes, biscuits, red meat, roast potatoes, cheese (I love cheese! :crybaby:), dairy......there has to be something and that something will be bags. :yes:

Good for you!! Hope everythings ok.
I put on about 5 stone with my first child (9 stone to just over 14) and ended up with gall stones...excellent diet (although not recommended) I went down to 8 stone in a few months!
You can still have dry roast potatoes and lots of veg....what about some nice stews in this cold weather.
Treat yourself to a new bag at every milestone you reach!!
Good luck

Oh God - here we go again with the Black Antony!!!!!

I'll tell you what - I'll swap my Black Milton Messenger for your Red Mabel!!

So we're eating the same things now then SJ - NOTHING!!!! Glad its not anything serious although I suppose you could say that not being allowed to eat chocolate, cheese etc is serious!

Rachie - gosh you've made me feel so much better, it's great knowing someone who's had this and come out the other side & slimmer too! I've been faffing around diet-wise for far too long, now I have no choice.

Jo - won't be off to Shepton today but fully intend a trip there in the next couple of weeks! Thanks for understanding. You'd have won the competition hands down anyway!

Rachie - gosh you've made me feel so much better, it's great knowing someone who's had this and come out the other side & slimmer too! I've been faffing around diet-wise for far too long, now I have no choice.

Jo - won't be off to Shepton today but fully intend a trip there in the next couple of weeks! Thanks for understanding. You'd have won the competition hands down anyway!

So that leaves you free to buy as well now then Jo or are you and KLP still in competition?

Oh God - here we go again with the Black Antony!!!!!

I'll tell you what - I'll swap my Black Milton Messenger for your Red Mabel!!

So we're eating the same things now then SJ - NOTHING!!!! Glad its not anything serious although I suppose you could say that not being allowed to eat chocolate, cheese etc is serious!

I did think of you when he was telling me my new diet!! I am actually allowed food, just not the naughty but nice stuff. Cheese is going to be the hardest bit especially when we're in France, but I don't want to feel like this any more so it's got to be done! :tup:

Sorry, good try but red Mabel is staying put!! :P

^^ have they given you a diet sheet then or will you just have to make it up as you go along , just omitted said nasty foods

Diet sheet is v short! Essentially white meat, fish, fruit, veg, salad - the basis of all sensible eating plans. I've just got to go that one stage further & cut out all fat.

I did think of you when he was telling me my new diet!! I am actually allowed food, just not the naughty but nice stuff. Cheese is going to be the hardest bit especially when we're in France, but I don't want to feel like this any more so it's got to be done! :tup:

Sorry, good try but red Mabel is staying put!! :P

Ha! It was worth a try!!!

Cheese is my killer too!

What no cheese - its one of my big weaknesses!
oh sj - that is going to be hard - so you will definately need to indulge in bags! Plus we get the fun of seeing all your posts!! Hope the diet makes you feel better!! Ocean mabel if you are out there.................