My First LV Purchase(s)!

sandylainey

Chanel, Anyone?
O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
I've been wanting one for sooo bad!! So I finally took the plunge while at the LV store in Beverly Center, Los Angeles. I originally wanted to get the LV Monogram Speedy, but got the Multipli-Cite instead! I know it's a lot bigger and not as 'trendy' but I love it!

So then a few days later while in the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, I got her a matching wallet! The Zippy Organizer wallet!!

Here are pics courtesy of Eluxury.com.

I will post my own soon!
:jammin:

Attachments

• Multipli-Cite.jpg
    Multipli-Cite.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Zippy Organizer Wallet.jpg
    Zippy Organizer Wallet.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 36
Oh! So nice, Welcome to TPF & congratulations on a great bag. Have you stuffed the pockets yet? Are they big enough for notepads & such? We haven't seen many of these & it's nice to have one on the forum.

Oh! So nice, Welcome to TPF & congratulations on a great bag. Have you stuffed the pockets yet? Are they big enough for notepads & such? We haven't seen many of these & it's nice to have one on the forum.

Yes, the two pockets are pretty big. They are deep enough to drop a pen in (not that I would!) and still have inch or more in height. So, you could definitely put in a small notebook. My agenda is suppose to be in today so going to see if that will fit. I love throwing my keys in there so I don't have to dig for them in the bag. :P

Yes, the two pockets are pretty big. They are deep enough to drop a pen in (not that I would!) and still have inch or more in height. So, you could definitely put in a small notebook. My agenda is suppose to be in today so going to see if that will fit. I love throwing my keys in there so I don't have to dig for them in the bag. :P

Yes, the pockets are totally functional.. I love it!!!

Oh lala... congrats on your agenda!.. I want one now..

Hey, I was in the LV store yesterday and they have that seasonal one with the monogram and it has a 'bellhop' character on it... TOO CUTE! But over time.. is it too trendy? I'm debating..:confused1: