Pleeeease help ID Lauren Conrads maxi dress

It could very well be, it’s a bit of a shame though as I don’t really like the bit in the middle. But I can’t see from the photo i posted whether or not it has the cut out bit in the middle, I guess I’ll have to try and find another photo of her that day where her arm isn’t blocking the view.

On a separate note I really want the Gabrielle skirt she did in the colour bel in a size medium or large. Can anyone tell me website I can purchase it from, I’ve tried her website and it’s sold out. I can find it on singer22, but it’s full price! The other week it was on Lauren’s website for half price so I don’t really want to pay double plus the fortune it will cost to get it shipped to England!

Thanks everyone, you’ve all been great :smile:

Oh and I forgot to say, it's hard to find the Gabrielle skirt,and if you do the shipping will always be high to the UK (I've tried) and you will get stung by customs,because they WILL NOT lie in the decleration.

Thanks so much, do you live in England too?

I can't believe how much that dress is! it's only really the colour i like.

Also, on a seperate random note how do i get a notification on here to my email when someone replies to a thread?