WTM/ WTM midi wine pebbled glossy bespoke - Any interest?

Vix,
I gave it a lot of thought and I decided that I could definitely use the aubergine WTM now and throughout the summer, whereas the vibe I get off the WPG leather is more fall/winter. So I'd like to get the Aubergine WTM now, and then get the WPG bag sometime mid/late summer. I wonder if Jackie would let us put a deposit down now on the WPG but hold off the final delivery till say...July/August. IF not...then I will pass on the WPG now and take my chances for fall....but in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to the aubergine!:yahoo:

Cr*p I'm just going to follow you guys around like a lemming!

Vix,
I gave it a lot of thought and I decided that I could definitely use the aubergine WTM now and throughout the summer, whereas the vibe I get off the WPG leather is more fall/winter. So I'd like to get the Aubergine WTM now, and then get the WPG bag sometime mid/late summer. I wonder if Jackie would let us put a deposit down now on the WPG but hold off the final delivery till say...July/August. IF not...then I will pass on the WPG now and take my chances for fall....but in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to the aubergine!:yahoo:

I have been thinking about this and I wonder if it is more an Autumn/Fall bag as Bali says - we haven't got the required 8 for this yet so maybe we should think about doing it end of summer.

Breaking news..... Jackie has said she will go ahead with WTM wine glossy with only 6 as she is going to probably going to get one! I will start a new thread for the definates!!

Vix,

you are reading my mind about the season to wear this bag and the timing of ordering!! I am thinking of the hug me but there are more timely bags I could be shelling out for now, so to speak.

you are reading my mind about the season to wear this bag and the timing of ordering!! I am thinking of the hug me but there are more timely bags I could be shelling out for now, so to speak.

yeah but if you buy now you get the leather plus 10% off and who knows if/when prices may go up!!

Well I gotta say-I still want a WPG in a large HM. I know it is more of a fall bag but if there are people over on the WPG HM thread I might just go with that bespoke and then an aubergine WTM.