Clive Owen Saddles Up (justjared.com)

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
-----
Clive Owen Saddles Up | Just Jared

Clive Owen Saddles Up

Dangerously sexy Clive Owen was spotted at Plaza Athenee’s Hotel in Paris, France this past Sunday. He attended the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe at the Hippodrome de Longchamp — France’s most important horse race and part of the prestigious World Series Racing Championship. GIDDY UP!

A recent quote on Clive by George Clooney in the upcoming Vanity Fair issue: “[Clive Owen is] the big find in the past two or three years. I think he’s a movie star. He’s, like, a man — there’s a sexuality and a masculinity that I think is really interesting.”

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr. Clive Owen. He turns a healthy 42-years-old today!

Picture Gallery | JustJared
-----

Besides being "hot, hot, hot", he's definitely one of the best actors around! He likes to take on challenging & edgy roles with the likes of Close My Eyes (dealing with the age-old taboo of incest) & Bent (a Nazi prisoner struggling with his gay identity)...Both superb performances, few actors can take on these roles! Love him in Closer as well...:smile:

He is dreamy! He has a new movie coming out that looks really interesting (the one about a world where women become infertile and everything is in chaos). Anyone else see the trailer for that yet?