Outlet in Nashville

sou

Purse Shoes & Jeans
Sep 16, 2006
Hi, ladies,

I am going to visit Nashville next week. I found Coach outlet outside of Nashville and here's my questions:

Do they have great selection? I have no idea how the traffic will be in DT Nashville but I know that's where I am going to stay. Is the driving reasonable in the evening? Other than Coach outlet, do you have any malls you recommend?

Your input is greatly appreciated !

The Nashville Coach Outlet is just outside Nashville in Lebanon, TN. It's really not that far. You just have to take 40 east toward the airport, and keep going past the airport. You will go through Hermitage, then Mt. Juliet, then you will hit Lebanon. The outlet is called Prime Outlets, and it pretty much sucks overall as far as outlets go. The Coach Outlet is okay. It's the only one I've ever been to so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I haven't found anything good there, except for a teal Madison wristllet, but I haven't been going there that long, and I think all the good stuff was out around the holidays! When you are in Nashville you should go to Green Hills Mall and Cool Springs Mall. Green Hills is in Nashville, and Cool Springs is in Brentwood, just south of Nashville. Green Hills has an awesome new little shopping area right by the mall. It has an Anthropologie and a bunch of other good stores. Oh, and 21st Avenue is a cool area too. Hillsboro Road (the road Green Hills Mall is on) turns into 21st Ave as you go toward downtown. There are good stores and resturants in this area. I prefer these areas much more than "downtown" Nashville. Anyway, Nashville is a great city! Hope you have fun!

I have found a lot of good stuff at the Lebanon coach outlet. But, my purchases have usually come from calls from an SA. I know they're doing inventory right now, and would think next week some good stuff might come in...hoping. Green Hills area is really neat...everything baer said. I usually shop at Cool Springs. Both malls are clean and very safe...that's always important to know! DON'T GO TO RIVERGATE...I went (only) one time about 8 months ago, was in Dillard's about 10 minutes, heard gun shots, was dragged through store by an SA to elevator, and was taken to their offices for several hours while the store and mall was on shut down! Will never go there again! You'll love the Nashville area...people are great...more laid back and WE LOVE TO TALK!

I have found some great bags at the Lebanon outlet but, most of what I have purchased has been from calling everyday and asking for certain bags after, I hear that other TPFers has purchased them at their outlet. With that said, Lebanon doesn't get alot of the really good bags. For example, I called about the Patent Peyton only to be told that they would not be getting them nor would the other TN outlet. Dont' know if that was true but, that is what I was told. I don't live near Nashville but when I do go, I hit Lebanon, the Mall at Green Hills, and Opry Mills.

Last edited:
Everyone has already given you some pretty good advice so I don't have much to add! Hope you find some great things at the outlet, I've always had pretty good luck there!

Thanks, ladies !!! :heart: I knew I could count on you guys ~ I will print this out and bring it with me.

I love "Southern Hospitality". Tennessee BBQ, hmmmm, YUMMY.

Hummm....well I am in Nashville now and planning to go to the Lebanon outlet but wondering if its going to have anything good since of inventory...I stopped at the Seiverville outlet today and they really didn't have any great deals at all. Just my luck to get here on the week they are doing inventory...well atleast I can go twice before I leave...lol

Hummm....well I am in Nashville now and planning to go to the Lebanon outlet but wondering if its going to have anything good since of inventory...I stopped at the Seiverville outlet today and they really didn't have any great deals at all. Just my luck to get here on the week they are doing inventory...well atleast I can go twice before I leave...lol

Bad time...inventory is tonight...any new merchandise won't even be opened until Tuesday evening. Sorry. I talked to mgr today. Nashville is a great place...lots of places to enjoy.

Thanks for the heads up Brahh...I will just put off going until Wednesday and then check back friday before we have to start heading back to VA. Maybe something good will show up...at least I won't waste my time going there until Wednesday and yes we have tons planned to do in and around Nashville and up in Bowling Green KY...will jsut wait for the outlet till later!! Thanks hun!!

Brahh, do you have any clue what they are getting in that's new?

No, I sure don't. I'd like to get a chocolate Haversack. Tanya said don't call until Tuesday evening...it will take that long to get boxes opened. Might be a good day to make a trip there...huh?

I have never shopped the Coach Outlet in Lebenon but I have to agree there is not much there. I do love the DKNY store if it is till there I t has been a long time since I have been there

Oh, I hope you have fun at the Coach outlet in Lebanon. I think everyone has given great suggestions on places to shop too!!! I love Green Hills personally, my favorite place.

Rockin77- Have fun in Nashville and BG!!