Spring 09 line (IRL pictures of bags)!!!

missty4

Sofa King Banned(jk)
Jan 19, 2009
From PDX - NY:

On my NYC trip of course I had to drop into the HH design shop. Luckily, some of their new stuff arrived just a couple days ago. DBF was nice enough to come into the store with me and take some pictures. I didn't want to come back empty-handed for you guys so here is the first look of their Spring stuff!:heart::nuts:

(I had to wait until the recession sale madness settle down before I post this, lol)

Havana in Moonbeam

3262565018_a17501515e_o.jpg

with the new Iris tassel clip! :yahoo:

3262565084_5ab4aebc77_o.jpg

beautiful painterly silk lining.... :nuts:

3261737943_717223047e_o.jpg

This will definitely become my new bag once it goes on sale....:drool:
for reference, I'm 5'3"

Last edited:
Wow, thank you! How great of you to share! Your DBF takes fantastic purse pics. I am really going to have to add a Havana to my collection. Or the Zee Tote, much cuter on you than in the stock pics. Or or or.... :drool:

Oh my goodness! Your camera takes amazing pics! Thank you for sharing! Now I want that Moonbeam Havana too and I'm thinking I might need the Camille clutch in all of the colors...dang.

Wow, thank you! How great of you to share! Your DBF takes fantastic purse pics. I am really going to have to add a Havana to my collection. Or the Zee Tote, much cuter on you than in the stock pics. Or or or.... :drool:

Thanks for all the comments! Hehe, I'll tell that to DBF, even though I had to preset all the settings on the camera for him :P

I still don't have a havana because I'm waiting for the right color.

I really wanted to oyster - it has such a beautiful, iridescent creamy sheen. Now seeing the moonbeam, I know what's the first thing I'll get from this collection! So many things to choose from....:drool:

missty, did you get a look at that Wyeth (?) in the BG? It looks like a canvas leather combo (??)

They only had a couple of the new Spring items since it was slowly making it's way to the shop. When I was there that day, it was the first batch and the pictures I took were pretty much all the new ones they received except the Athena tote, a VCP Staci, and a few Paule Marrot bags. I wish I could get an up-close look and report back to you ladies tho!

Last edited:
I think my question was confusing--it looks like there is a wyeth tote in the background of one of the pics that is made of both canvas and leather. Did you happen to see it?