Chanel clothing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekind20thers

Jan 3, 2008
Hello!

I am a photographer looking for Chanel ready-to-wear or couture pieces for an upcoming photoshoot. This may sound bad where can I find Chanel clothing so I can have the model wear once and return it promptly? Does Nordstrom/Saks/NM carry Chanel clothing? Do Chanel boutiques accept returns?

hmm...the dept stores def allow returns (sale and full price unless noted final sale at NM), even Chanel boutiques do (as long as its not a sale item)...but i dunno if this is such a good thing???

but yes, to answer your question...you can buy/return fairly easily at Nordstrom and within 60 days at Saks and NM I think :smile:

Hey, I don't mean to sound bad though! :sad: I'm not a bad person.. I'm actually trying to help the stylist. I live in the middle of nowhere with no Chanel boutiques around and would love to showcase the beautiful clothing. I talked to Chanel's PR Nancy about it and of course, they don't loan for specific photoshoots. Jayne, I don't use hot lights.. strobes ;) I'll shut up now sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.