*Magdalena*'s shoe candy

haha, you are not seeing things! Mine are two toned as well....where they tie up, it's more of a darker silver than aywhere else on the shoe! I kinda like that contrast.

thanks Carla, sakura and taydev
I like the contrast too! I just wanted to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I have been wondering about this for a while and when I see pics of them they look all one color.

^^i know, he does that...he sits on his butt, literally. I have never seen a dog do that with his rear paws sticking out in the front. he's special!!! lol

Thanks socalboo, choo_freaky, MsFrida, and Danielle-you also have a wonderful collection! I cant wait to do some SO's this year!

I love looking at all of your beautiful shoes...but the pic with your little peanut just cracks me up!

My dog sometimes sits on his butt too! I'll try to get a pic next time I catch him doing it! :roflmfao:

My new and first ever exotic...python VP w/gold tip(i couldnt take my eyes off of them when Alice posted hers)....I am absolutely in love with them!!!!! :love::love::love:
008.jpg

002-1.jpg

005.jpg

007-1.jpg

i think these also will go beautifully with my YSL Muse

001-2.jpg

Last edited:
OMG .. how did i miss this thread????????? Mags, your collection is perfect! And your doggy is just BEAUTIFUL! ... Esp with those VN's in the background. I'm so jealous, i NEED them so badly but can't find a pair :crybaby:

^^^^ thanks girls! Savvy~~I found them on NM.com 3 months ago...they may pop up on their site again. You will be the first one to know-what is your size?? i'll be on the lookout for ya..