Feels Like a Tano Kind of Day. . .*REVEAL*

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
My DD and I went to a small boutique near where we live (authorized Tano dealer) and boy, did we have fun!! She had an amazing selection of styles and colors. Here we go:

First, my Raspberry Boogie arrived yesterday and OMG she is beautiful! I think the perfect shade of pink!!! (I got this one on the Bay!)

P1010744.jpg

DD doing the modeling honors!

P1010747.jpg

Now on to the GW in "yellow" (store owner didn't know what color yellow it was, so I know you guys can help me!!). The lining is purple with the small white Tano label. All I know is she pulled it out of the window display and I HAD TO HAVE THAT BAG! LOL!

P1010749.jpg

P1010750.jpg

Next. . . there is some confusion on my part about this one. It rung up on the register as "Baroque Beauty" but on the MHB website it looks like the Bridezilla. Anyways, store owner told me it's Caramel. Enjoy! BTW, this is my daughter's bag. . . Mommy can't have:

P1010748.jpg

P1010751.jpg

Swoon! Beautiful bags. Yes that is the Baroque beauty, the velvet leather non-contrasting trim stepsister of the Bridezilla. The color is too light to be mink, it must be amber(?). I had it in sapphire, loved the style but me and velvet leather weren't in love so it went to my sister. But that one is just gorgeous!
Great Tano haul! The raspberry Boogie is always lovely and the GW is very striking. Tell DD she wears them well!

OMG your new bags are GORGEOUS!

Love love love your Boogie!!!

The GW is so SUNSHINE!!!! But I think it's lemon drop from Spring 2008..... Pineapple was Fall 2008 and wasn't quite that bright......but I could be wrong...just my impression from the pics.

And that looks like amber velvet leather so it would be a Baroque Beauty....Bridezilla was in crunch and didn't come in that color. Your DD looks GORGEOUS wearing it!

Beautiful bags!!!! I have a raspberry Boogie... great bag.

I think the color of the GW is Pinneapple....

Not sure about Baroque Beauty vs. Bridezilla... will check and post again

i just saw a raspberry FN IRL today and i was very pleased with the color too. i'd been toying with getting a bag in that color, now it might just have to happen! maybe another boogie...........?? :upsidedown:

Wowza!!!! Gorgous! I loveeeeeeeeeeee pink, omg yes I do! I have the baroque beauty in mink, isn't it a cute bag!? I didn't think I'd like it at first but I do! Great haul, congrats!

Last edited:
Beautiful bags! What an awesome Tano day. Raspberry is such a gorgeous pink. How do you like the GW? I have it in blueberry but haven't carried it yet. Love your DD's bag - she has great taste!

I would like it better if it didn't slide off my shoulder! I usually don't wear bags cross-body. Otherwise, it's super light and very comfortable!

Tano blues are amazing!!!! I wanted to leave with any blue but all she had was a Shopper in berry blue. I wasn't wild about the toggle closure. I could see some frustering shopping moments with it.

Beautiful bags! What an awesome Tano day. Raspberry is such a gorgeous pink. How do you like the GW? I have it in blueberry but haven't carried it yet. Love your DD's bag - she has great taste!

The Raspberry in the Boogie is my favorite. I love the sharp contrast between the Raspberry and the Black straps!

i just saw a raspberry FN IRL today and i was very pleased with the color too. i'd been toying with getting a bag in that color, now it might just have to happen! maybe another boogie...........?? :upsidedown:

^^yes, that's exactly what i love too! the black against that rich, warm pink. also why i don't like the pink lemonade as much with the brown straps....hmmmmmm....

^^OMG! I said the same thing!! There is just something about the pink and black (two of my favorite colors together). Plus, that beautiful purple colored lining. . . mmmmm!!

Last edited: