Love Burberry...Hate thier Prices !

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi all, Love Burberry but Hate thier prices!. I think that burberry should lower thier prices on Duffle bags, speedy style bags and messenger bags. For what a Burberry bag costs, you can buy an LV bag and I think that LV is 100% more exclusive than burberry. There is a shop near my house and it sells all designer things...everything 100% authentic, its a butique style shop and it sells some burberry items of clothing and this shows that Burberry is not as exclusive as Hermes, Chanel, LV and Gucci but Burberry;s prices are the same. I just think that more people whould but the bags if they were less expensive :yes:

Everyone in this thread is a Brit! Is Burberry really popular there? I know it sounds like a stereotype, but tons of the Burberry bags on ebay seem to be listed from the UK. btw, do you call someone who wears a fake Burb a chav? I've heard the word tossed around before but don't know the context in which it's used.

Everyone in this thread is a Brit! Is Burberry really popular there? I know it sounds like a stereotype, but tons of the Burberry bags on ebay seem to be listed from the UK. btw, do you call someone who wears a fake Burb a chav? I've heard the word tossed around before but don't know the context in which it's used.

hey, yeah burberry is quite popular here but alot of people do not wear it now because it is a chav logo. heres a chav :

Chav is a slang term in the United Kingdom which appeared in mainstream dictionaries in 2005.
The term "chav" refers to a subcultural stereotype of people fixated on fashions such as flashy "bling" jewellery (generally gold), and designer clothing with the Burberry pattern (most famously the baseball cap which has since been discontinued by the company) and a variety of other casual and sportswear brands. Musically chavs also tend to have a different taste mainly involving rap, dance, happy hardcore, RnB and an unusual type of music referred to as New Monkey. Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism.

I agree, the prices are a little crazy. For example, I LOVE the Manor bag, but the price is just insane!!! But I have to say, I think every bag lover needs just ONE Burberry check bag...I absolutely adore mine. It's so versatile, durable, and classy. To me, it was worth the money.

I agree, the prices are a little crazy. For example, I LOVE the Manor bag, but the price is just insane!!! But I have to say, I think every bag lover needs just ONE Burberry check bag...I absolutely adore mine. It's so versatile, durable, and classy. To me, it was worth the money.

I agree:heart: Every bag lover needs at least one :heart:

Just wait till they have their sale. :smile: I bought mine at the last sale for 60% off . I think total was $250 and it's black leather. That's when I buy all my kids clothes too(otherwise they wouldn't be getting Burberry)

I love the Burberry outlets ! I bought a pair of espadrilles at the one at Woodbury Commons for 40$ !

But some of their bags are a little overpriced, but hey, supply and demand. If they set their prices like that and are still in business, someone must be buying them !