ebay seller: shadesofluxury1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not stating this seller is selling counterfeits, however, checking the negative feedback seems to help make the decision of whether or not to purchase.

^^You know what's weird? In one of their responses, they state "we buy direct from Safilo". I worked in the optical industry, and Safilo does hold licensing rights for many brands.

^^You know what's weird? In one of their responses, they state "we buy direct from Safilo". I worked in the optical industry, and Safilo does hold licensing rights for many brands.
Hi!
I would like to buy the chloe sunnies CL2201 back & clear to this seller shadesofluxury1; the price is really the lower one on ebay (84 USD!)
Do you finally know if it is authentic? I didn't really undersatnd what you meant when you talked about Safilo? Let me know!

We don't authenticate sellers here. Some sellers offer both fake & authentic items. Please post the exact item you are interested in the appropriate "authenticate this" thread. If you need help finding which thread that is, please PM me.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.