My new scarf :)

nefariousmuze

WILD about HERMES!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Here it is - my first H scarf. It's actually going to be a present for my 17yo - she rides horses so I want to frame this for her.

I love it...oh no - another addiction :yahoo:

Lisa

Attachments

• feu.jpg
    feu.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 54
First, I remember you once posted a pic of yourself with your JPG Birkin and am shocked to hear you have a 17 year old.

Second, congratulations! I love Hermes scarves.

First, I remember you once posted a pic of yourself with your JPG Birkin and am shocked to hear you have a 17 year old.

Second, congratulations! I love Hermes scarves.

LOL, Kou! I always knew I liked you!!!:smile:

She graduated early and is in college, so she acts like she's 20-something at times but is actually a really cool kid!

Here's a pic of my baby and her purebred Arabian, DA Prism! This past July, they were named Top-ten in the nation for AOTR Showhack (and this was only their fifth show together!!!) Pic is from their Country English Pleasure class - where they made two cuts!

Lisa

Attachments

• countrypleasureyouthnatls.jpg
    countrypleasureyouthnatls.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 34
Your daughter is beautiful! What a gorgeous smile! I haven't seen a pic of you, Lisa, but I'm sure you're a real looker as well:smile:) Like mother like daughter, as they say.

Oh and Da Prism, how stately! Stunning beast!

LOL, Kou! I always knew I liked you!!!:smile:

She graduated early and is in college, so she acts like she's 20-something at times but is actually a really cool kid!

Here's a pic of my baby and her purebred Arabian, DA Prism! This past July, they were named Top-ten in the nation for AOTR Showhack (and this was only their fifth show together!!!) Pic is from their Country English Pleasure class - where they made two cuts!

Lisa
From what I recall of your picture, your daughter looks just like you.:yes:

That's a gorgeous horse!!! And you have a beautiful daughter.