Box calf for everyday?

I recently bought a 28cm black box calf Kelly. I love her! I've decided that I would wear her on dressier occasions like going to the theatre and to dinner however I wonder if it's okay to take her out casually, like when I'm wearing jeans and a white shirt. I just don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. Do any of you who own H bags with calf leather use them everyday? Maybe it depends on the style of the bag???:s

I have a raisin box whitebus that I use very often as my briefcase -- so it gets a fair amount of use. Box wears so well, and develops the beautiful patina -- but that only comes with use! And, Hermes can easily refurbish box.

I plan on getting a box Kelly to use as an everyday bag. I think it's a decandent bag and should be enjoyed in a decadent fashion. Wear her everywhere and as funnyredhed says, the patina only comes with faithful use.

I have a raisin box whitebus that I use very often as my briefcase -- so it gets a fair amount of use. Box wears so well, and develops the beautiful patina -- but that only comes with use! And, Hermes can easily refurbish box.

Thanks for your opinion. I'm actually getting excited about its debut since this is my first H bag. I've had her a couple weeks but the couple times I wanted to take it out it looked like it was going to rain.

I want my black box calf kelly too!!!! (Still waiting to hear from my store manager if it's possible)

Suprisingly I didn't have to wait at all. Walked right into the H store and was helped by a lovely SA who showed me 4 different Kellys. I chose mine, black box with ruthenium hardware. She even let me play with another client's Potiron Birkin. First time I've carried a Birkin and now I'm in search of one.....

I used my 28 cm black box kelly with jeans, white top, and black slingbacks (or boots in the winter will work). I loved it! It looked great and Kelly got a LOT of glances! Definitely wear it casually!

Actually, I felt most CHIC when i wore it like that.:P

Suprisingly I didn't have to wait at all. Walked right into the H store and was helped by a lovely SA who showed me 4 different Kellys. I chose mine, black box with ruthenium hardware. She even let me play with another client's Potiron Birkin. First time I've carried a Birkin and now I'm in search of one.....

iso, not in Asia.