PCE Shopping.....What's on your wishlist??

My (guy) friend got the PCE and I think I'm going to drag him out shopping for a couple of Coach accessories. I have my eyes on the Penelope Cala Lillies keyfob. Can't wait. :cloud9:

Oh, I thought about buying the new Parker bag, but I can't bring myself to buy the bag at full price + PCE % off. I think I'll wait for a few months to sleep on that. Hehe.

thinking about the large steel sabrina. what is it about the large leather sabrina? i seem to only want to carry this bag and ignore my other coaches???????

I own a large steel Sabrina and thus far, it's my all-time favorite Coach bag. The color is so versatile that I can wear it all-year round and the bag isn't too big or heavy for me to use as a hand carry. I had my Sabrina with me last night when I stopped by my local Coach outlet and the SAs and customers were fawning over my bag. The SA at the register didn't realize that it was my personal bag and tried to ring me up for it, stating "I didn't know that we had this bag?" :P

So far for PCE I did a price adjustment on a bag I bought a couple of weeks ago and bought 13064 (pearl/silver 1941 graphic version of the graphite Madison horse and carriage tote I have), a wristlet, and I took the chance and ordered 13481 in photo below.

I have no idea if I will like the Parker pieced leather op art satchel, so I have it set up such that I will return it when I do PCE round 2 next weekend. They were too low on 13064 to wait, so I wanted to make certain I got that bag. If I like the Parker, I will try to find some matching accessories next weekend.

Otherwise, I've decided to purchase one of the LVs from the Sprouse collection (once I make up my mind which one), so I'm going to keep the Coach purchases limited to this and may not participate in next month's PCE.

I have to admit I almost did buy the python Sabrina! However, I don't think it will hold up well just by the design of the bag, and not to mention it won't anywhere near hold its value even at PCE price! It was a huge temptation, though!!

Attachments

• 13481_rsmc_a0_front.jpg
    13481_rsmc_a0_front.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 47
So far for PCE I did a price adjustment on a bag I bought a couple of weeks ago and bought 13064 (pearl/silver 1941 graphic version of the graphite Madison horse and carriage tote I have), a wristlet, and I took the chance and ordered 13481 in photo below.

I have no idea if I will like the Parker pieced leather op art satchel, so I have it set up such that I will return it when I do PCE round 2 next weekend. They were too low on 13064 to wait, so I wanted to make certain I got that bag. If I like the Parker, I will try to find some matching accessories next weekend.

Otherwise, I've decided to purchase one of the LVs from the Sprouse collection (once I make up my mind which one), so I'm going to keep the Coach purchases limited to this and may not participate in next month's PCE.

I have to admit I almost did buy the python Sabrina! However, I don't think it will hold up well just by the design of the bag, and not to mention it won't anywhere near hold its value even at PCE price! It was a huge temptation, though!!

When you do get your bag I'd like to see pics as this bag you pictured is about the only one I remotely even liked the look of or style.:tup:

Where have I been I haven not seen seen this bag? is this something new coming? please tell me!!

^^ Sure, Bunny! It's coming to the house, so I will be able to photo before I would return it. I am a bit concerned about size for these bags. I have the dimensions I wanted to post for that one and a couple of others.

13481- 14.5" x 9.2" x 7"

13480- 10.6" 10.6" x 5.1" (this is why this one got ruled out for me)

13424- 14.5 x 9.2" x 7" (considered, but I liked the chain strap better).

All have rose gold hardware, which I saw a hobo IRL and it's close to brass IMHO...at least in their light. I really wanted nickel hardware, which is why I bought the other tote. But we will see!