Early V-Day Present--GOTTA LOVE MY HUBBY!!

And here's the whole set all together.

I typically like all leather bags and am not much of a signature gal, but I adore this set. We're going to be doing some traveling this summer and I didn't want to take any leather bags, so I was talking to the SA about the coated canvas and how durable it is and easy to clean. I guess hubby was listening and taking mental notes. He's definitely on my good list!!:heart::heart:

Thanks for all of your compliments, ladies. You are right, I am very lucky to have hubby in my life. I can't wait to get him his remote controlled car (for the life of me I can't figure out why he wants it. I guess it's his attempt to relive his childhood, which didn't include fun toys). I can then play with my purse and he can play with his car!

Thanks for all of your compliments, ladies. You are right, I am very lucky to have hubby in my life. I can't wait to get him his remote controlled car (for the life of me I can't figure out why he wants it. I guess it's his attempt to relive his childhood, which didn't include fun toys). I can then play with my purse and he can play with his car!

Hmm....my husband wanted the helicopter remote control thingy...totally silly I think but it's what he wants. Sooo much better than his hobby though...snakes, and tarantulas. It's not as hard to deal with as you would think. They're all locked up. And he lets me have all the Coach stuff I want.

Wow, what a great V-Day gift you got! I'm jealous! :P I love that color combination on that heritage stripe... great, now I don't know what to buy! LOL... Congrats on everything!

Love your set! ANd like everyone already said you are very lucky!
I want one of those little round coin purses. Is that at dillard too? I didnt see any online???

Oh Christylou that is next on my list to get! I love the satchel and all the accessories!!! I really like this pattern I have been eying it for weeks now :drool: