My New Favorite Bag!

Oh it's stunning!!!! And as usual, your descriptions are wonderful! It's great to hear you're such a fan off the LMM...now I'm even more excited for mine to arrive! I love how the choco looks with the gold hardware too! Congrats!

tlloveshim - You crack me up! I've been following your posts about your attempt to get a great collection with a variety of styles and colors and then you end up with two chocolate bags! :nuts: I guess I can't blame you - both are beautiful and it would be hard to choose one over the other.

Although part of me would love to have a matte chocolate TME Midi or LM Midi, the practical side of me still won't allow it since I already have a chocolate TMA and I tend to use my tan SMM when I'm wearing an outfit with brown colors. Maybe someday...

Enjoy both of your bags!:smile:

tlloveshim - You crack me up! I've been following your posts about your attempt to get a great collection with a variety of styles and colors and then you end up with two chocolate bags! :nuts: I guess I can't blame you - both are beautiful and it would be hard to choose one over the other...

Enjoy both of your bags!:smile:

LOL! I know!! This has not escaped my attention that I now have 2 chocolate bags in spite of trying to create a small but well rounded collection!! I am a brown bag girl, no doubt and could own 15 different brown bags and not think twice about it! I honestly had every intention of sending the TME with silver hardware to a new home but now I don't know if I can! Maybe later if I get a TME in a different leather, not sure but I do see how one could own both a TME midi and a Love Me midi! (and a full size Love Me on top of those!) :P

Thank you very much for all the kind words!

Congrats TL! The Love Me is my personal favorite. If I could, I would have one in every leather!!! I love the look of the gold hardware with the leather, very, very, pretty!!

What a stunning bag! I am falling for the Matte leathers each time I see another bag made in one of them. I especially love the warm tones the gold hardware brings to the Choco leather too.

ITA...lovely, lovely leather. I am not a brown bag person (I love them, but they don't work with my clothes most of the time) but the BE matte choco has me floored. Congrats!!! :yahoo:

Hi, Desi!

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words! I have used this bag non-stop since it arrived and I simply adore it! The size, style, leather, organization, color and hardware are all perfect! The bag is most definitely my favorite of all times! I fall in love easily with bags but fall out just as quickly when I start using them but not so with this one! I can find nothing yet that I am unhappy with! If it weren't for my personal goal to keep my collection small I could very easily own this style in about 10 different colors!

If it weren't for my personal goal to keep my collection small I could very easily own this style in about 10 different colors!

I know what you mean! I love the size and style of both the LM Midi and the TME Midi. These bags just feel right and look great. I will soon have two LM Midis and two TME Midis and I'm trying to resist the bespokes for these bags in other colors.