Post your wedding shoes...

You know what...maybe I should wear these as my wedding shoes. They rock too.
Shoes081.jpg

I am wearing the CL nude declics to my wedding on April 4th - they go with everything and I will get so much wear out of them after. Trouble is they are very high 120 so I think I will have to get another emergency pair for later in the reception!

Haileb - OMG....i LOVE LOVE LOVE those!! I have been trying to find them in my size FOREVER!! I missed out on them a million times and regret it even more!

Which collection are these Guccis from? I've never seen them before...I want them now..lol
Good luck!! They are very old and from when Tom Ford was still around Gucci. ahh the good old days!
Classic must have pair. Ive been trying to get my hands on a pair for YEARS!

Haileb - OMG....i LOVE LOVE LOVE those!! I have been trying to find them in my size FOREVER!! I missed out on them a million times and regret it even more!

Good luck!! They are very old and from when Tom Ford was still around Gucci. ahh the good old days!
Classic must have pair. Ive been trying to get my hands on a pair for YEARS!

Oh yeah...I got these back in the day.....this was my second pair. The first was too big...had to get a 9.5. But I HAD TO HAVE them.
I have worn them 2 times....they are so breath....taking! Oh I love to just look at them.

Here's mine... Louboutin Champus in Ivory/Gold! I just got my wedding dress 2 weekends ago and they seem like they will work perfectly (dress is ivory). I am so excited! We are getting married on Halloween this year. Sorry the pics aren't that good but I couldn't get proper sunlight this morning.

iA7DF47B6-1DEA-41F5-870C-12FAABB87398.jpg

i61675FE0-2CA2-4C02-8309-04CEAA225565.jpg

i772FE4AA-54C5-41EB-A0D0-6F1D8FF1590C.jpg

Great shoes everyone!!
I went shopping and found my possible wedding shoe...im still undecided.
I am going to add crystals to the knot of the bow.
Christian Louboutin Bow T
DSC03245.jpg

DSC03247.jpg

DSC03246.jpg

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03251.jpg