penelope shopper ? anyone have her?

Someone here posted one...I think it had a scarf on it too.
It was very pretty...did you search?
I really liked it a lot, I recall.
Much better than the drilldown pic!

OMG, I started this same post last night, but I never finished it before my son jumped in my grave!!!! I'm having the same debate, I love both of them, but the Lilac seems much more spring/summer then the cobalt.

I've probably posted these before somewhere.....LOVE the blue. It is different than the drilldown in that the top stitching is in the lighter shade of blue that matches the inside. Buttery soft. perfect size. I wear can wear with jeans or dress pants to work. I gave mine a hint of spring with the dottie scarf....

I may be bias, but the lilac was just too PINK for me to wear to work and everyday. hope this helps.
DSCN7075.jpg

DSCN7076.jpg

jan.JPG

I'm loving this cobalt!
I already have the dotted scarf....perfect on it.

Is the leather on the zipper pull OK?
It appears to be flaked off?!? Hopefully is just an optical illusion in the pic!

jan2.JPG

the pulls are a little weird to tell you the truth.....yes optical illusion...they are in fact, supposed to be patent leather I think. They are really shiny and smooth, not like the pebbled leather (which would not hold up as a pull I suppose) it has taken me a while to get used to them, but they are really holding up well.

I tried this on recently at the boutique, and was pleasantly surprised! I really liked it, and I love the cobalt color. That's the one I would get. I also liked the other one ... satchel? in this color...same line.:tup:

Oh wow. I was not a fan of this bag from the pics on the website at all, but it looks SO much better in these photos! I never would have thought twice about this bag until now! I agree I really love the cobalt :tup: