Chloe holy grails!!!

Sep 21, 2007
i have one of my holy grails coming this week that i bought before i banned myself! it will be the last purchase for a long time!!!:crybaby:

i was wondering what are you current holy grails!?

have you already got it or is it something your still searching for?

ooh, I've seen this thread in the Bal forum and wondered if there was a Chloe one, thanks for starting it! :heart:

I think my current HG at the moment is the Heloise hobo.... :drool: It's everything I want in a bag right now. But I'm banned, and sticking to it. So one day...I'll have that heloise :cloud9:

you are being so good!

i love the heli i would love a plum one! one day im banned!

I know, I'm so glad I'm sticking to my ban :heart: I haven't searched bonanzle or ebay in ages! (of course I've had a little help with other things taking my mind off bags lately :P)

A plum heloise would just be gorgeous though. Like Saini11's one..it's gorgeous! :yes:

yes!!! a bag for the wish list i think!

im banned and i said i was going to stop looking at ebay and bonanzle but i cant help it! but i havent bid on anything!! i just keep telling myself, you dont need that one or that one!

oooo BMB - cant wait for your reveal!

Regarding holy grail - well it was a baby paddy (which i now have) so i am not sure. I know i really fancy a chloe in black patent but current finances will mean it will be a long wait!

^^^ TBH i have not had a good look at the bettys or heloise. So far my chloe addiction has centered around paddys. Maybe i need to branch out more LOL.. Will see if i can nosey around the chloe threads for pics.

Whilst I can appreciate that many girls have HG's - be careful girls that this Thread doesn't start to turn into WTS references - if it does - it will be closed.

Not being a 'party pooper' but there are a lot of WTB/WTS references appearing - and they need to be curtailed.

ok girls, no think of buying or selling in this thread please.

it would be just nice to know what peoples holy grails are! as with changes in chloes styles i wonder whether its changed peoples minds!

other forums have this running so lets make sure we keep it running.

thankyou xxx

^^ The problem isn't the title of the Thread" - its what girls post. Just remember that - we've all seen the WTS/WTB References - Its absolutely fine to have HG's - and thats NOT the issue. I just don't want to find it degrades into a Thread where buying/selling is mentioned. I think thats pretty clear :yes:

I've actually altered the Title to Chloe Holy Grails -