Belles du Mexique

Twilight78

O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
I came late to the GM shawls party and just discovered and fell in love with Belles du Mexique. Do you think some stores might still have them?Should I bother asking my SA to do a search? I saw a couple of them on Ebay, but I really would like to see what the colours look like in real life. Thank you so much in advance.

^^ Yes, there are some that are still in stores...which CW do you want? I've recently seen the ivory one @ Wall St. I didn't look to see if they had others. There's one on ebay now, but it's cheaper in the store.

I'm not sure where you live, but call and ask for Linda, she'll help you.

^^ Yes, there are some that are still in stores...which CW do you want? I've recently seen the ivory one @ Wall St. I didn't look to see if they had others. There's one on ebay now, but it's cheaper in the store.

I'm not sure where you live, but call and ask for Linda, she'll help you.

Thank you Bethc, this really helps. I live in NYC and I'm going to call Linda tomorrow. My SA is off until Saturday and I really don't want to wait.
:ty:

^ I do not know the CW#, but it's the one on ebay right now, described as "cream".

I think the one that they have is cream, if not Wall st, then Madison. If that's the one you want and Linda doesn't have it, ask if she can do a search for it. She's very helpful. Good luck!

i have 3 belle silk scarves and I love them but my cream one gets more wear than any of my others and I have about 50. i would love to have a cashmere shawl in cream. Hmmm Should I call madison or should I just be satisfied with what i have.

i have 3 belle silk scarves and I love them but my cream one gets more wear than any of my others and I have about 50. i would love to have a cashmere shawl in cream. Hmmm Should I call madison or should I just be satisfied with what i have.

loren, I picked up my shawl today and it's absolutely beautiful.