Amanda Mini Skinny eludes me - Request for assistance!

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
I want an Amanda Mini Skinny in green so bad! Neither of the outlets near me have them and I've called the two outlets that I know do charge sends and neither of them have any either!! If any of my fellow tPFer's know of an Outlet that has them in any color OR know an Outlet that does charge sends please let me know - I don't mind making phone calls!
TIA!

Last edited:
On Monday at the Allen Tx. outlet I got a green Amanda miniskinny. There weren't many out, and I passed up a magenta...now regretting. They may have more by now. I don't think they do charge sends, however.

I went to Allen on Friday and Sunday and I never saw them, maybe I should start going on Mondays.

On Monday at the Allen Tx. outlet I got a green Amanda miniskinny. There weren't many out, and I passed up a magenta...now regretting. They may have more by now. I don't think they do charge sends, however.

I know what you mean, Allen was out the day I went, so I had to settle for 20 at macy's for my mini and 36 on ebay for my make up bag. I still get choked up when I read they are 14.99.

Thanks Mandy - that one's on my watch list - It kinda breaks my :heart: to pay $25 when I know their at the Outlets for $10. I want one bad enough that I'm probably going to end up getting on from 'Bay. :smile:

I feel your pain! My outlet never gets all the good accessories that everyone else gets here, so sometimes ebay is your best bet. That price isnt too bad if you consider tax, gas, time to get there, parking costs (for me, anyway, as I have to park in a pay lot at my outlet) -sometimes it almost evens out.

I feel your pain! My outlet never gets all the good accessories that everyone else gets here, so sometimes ebay is your best bet. That price isnt too bad if you consider tax, gas, time to get there, parking costs (for me, anyway, as I have to park in a pay lot at my outlet) -sometimes it almost evens out.

You're right about that! My nearest Outlet is 2.5 hours away - that's why I stock up when I go. Gotta make it worth that half tank of gas!

I am going to give you 5 minutes to buy if not I am.. Jk. I hate the fact that I have to pay more because the outlet is so far.... but they way my Bf told me is that the gas and the time ( his time, he hates going but goes for me) and the miles and wear and tear in his car, if its not over 60 the difference, it is not worth it.... I love him..

I am going to give you 5 minutes to buy if not I am.. Jk. I hate the fact that I have to pay more because the outlet is so far.... but they way my Bf told me is that the gas and the time ( his time, he hates going but goes for me) and the miles and wear and tear in his car, if its not over 60 the difference, it is not worth it.... I love him..

:P Too funny - but seriously - Go ahead, I have another one on my watchlist for the same BIN price - Yay, we both may get what we want!
He's right - If I was just going for the Mini Skinny it would cost me more in gas and mileage. He's a smart guy!