Should I get black or indigo City?

Nat_CAN

O.G.
Jan 17, 2008
I'm 85% sure that I will return my first Bbag, Blue Layette City. I know that now Holt Renfrew has Black City, just in, and will bring in Indigo City next week. What color should I get? :smile:

What "Indigo" is this? Marine? Officer?

If its Marine, get the Black. If it's Officer, wait til you see the leather....... and then get the Black. =P

What "Indigo" is this? Marine? Officer?

If its Marine, get the Black. If it's Officer, wait til you see the leather....... and then get the Black. =P

I have no idea about Indigo, that's what a SA at Holt Renfrew told my friend. What kind of leather should I expect for the Black? The Blue Layette is lamb and it's kind of dry.

I have no idea about Indito, that's what a SA at Holt Renfrew told my friend. What kind of leather should I expect for the Black? The Blue Layette is lamb and it's kind of dry.

They're all lamb now.. but it varies, still. Some feel just like Chevre, so you'd really have to FEEL them to find one to your liking.

Indigo is probably the 09 SS officer? It seems like a very vibrant deep blue. Very beautiful from photos other girls posted here. You seem prefer blue bal (so am I!) so go for the blue one!!

Indigo could possibly be Officier. Sometimes SAs don't refer colors by their "official" name. Like how Framboise became "Strawberry pink" :smile: (Or is it my local SAs? :shrugs:)

So... Indigo :yahoo:!!!!!!!!!

Oh that's a real tough decision. The black bags this season are reminiscent of the ones from 2005 only it won't cost you over the retail price to get one. And all the Officers posted on here are really gorgeous. Some look blue and others look purple. In one thread a member's bag looked blue in one photo and purple in the other that I wondered if she accidentally posted a picture of a different bag. Lol! I usually go for color over black or white because once it's gone, it's gone almost for good. Black and white are made every season. Ask for pictures of each bag and then choose the one with the best saturation and leather.