Epi Petit Noe LV

LVLV

Jun 30, 2008
I would like to sell my epi petit noe on ebay. It is my first time that I am trying to sell something on ebay. I need your help. What pictures should i get in order to give to the buyer the idea and show him the authenticity of the bag?

I never sell anything either but I think you should take a whole bunch of pictures in every angle like the whold bag, bottom, sides, straps, the date code, inside the bag. And any mark on the bag.

^ I agree, I would post pics of every side, corner, strap..everything that could show the conditions of the bag.. I would also post an accurate pic of the inside.

I have sold on Ebay. Take photo views of front, back, top view (shown undrawn so the top leather can be seen well), bottom (this one is a must), interior, strap, strap hardware, and close-ups of the the heatstamped insignia in the leather as well as heatstamped date code. You may also want to take a close-up shot of the "LV" in the epi leather on the front.

I would sell through one of the consignment websites. Its so much easier, they take care of everything, pics, and all. You only get 60-70% of the sale, but its a lot less headaches.

-the hardware
-the heatstamp of Louis Vuitton made in.....
-the date code
-the little LV logo
-the drawstring
-the inside
-close up of the strap
-the bottom
-the outside; front and back and sides