75% Off Miracle

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I woke up on Sunday morning and realized I needed the lace print cervo lux bag. Needed. You know what I mean. So I hit up tPF, gathered phone numbers for every Prada from NYC to Hawaii and began dialing. 3 stores hung up on me. I hit the jackpot with Charles from Las Vegas (you ladies who shared his name and contact info deserve a big hug). Charles worked the phone and found the bag yesterday in NYC, no less (probably from a store that hung up on me). And it was 75% off. Mistake? Who knows.

But I will have it in my hot little hands soon.

And after the lousy week I've had so far, that makes me so very very happy.

I'm not sure which of you put Charles' name out there but whoever it is, I owe you one. Please come forward!:yahoo:

Haha restricter. That's just too hilarious. Ironic and funny at the same time! Love it.

But what I love more is your new lace bag! 75% off?! WTF. Why don't I ever get great deals like that? I am so freakin happy for you (and jealous, too BTW). Do post pics when you get your bag.

Oh, and it was me! (Well unless someone else also posted Charles' info). So.... what reward do I get? A matching lace wristlet perhaps? :graucho: Wait up, let me PM you my mailing address. LOL. just kidding! I'm just glad one of my posts (if it was indeed mine) actually did someone some good.

I woke up on Sunday morning and realized I needed the lace print cervo lux bag. Needed. You know what I mean. So I hit up tPF, gathered phone numbers for every Prada from NYC to Hawaii and began dialing. 3 stores hung up on me. I hit the jackpot with Charles from Las Vegas (you ladies who shared his name and contact info deserve a big hug). Charles worked the phone and found the bag yesterday in NYC, no less (probably from a store that hung up on me). And it was 75% off. Mistake? Who knows.

But I will have it in my hot little hands soon.

And after the lousy week I've had so far, that makes me so very very happy.

I'm not sure which of you put Charles' name out there but whoever it is, I owe you one. Please come forward!:yahoo:

well done adn cant wait for pics...:yahoo:

Haha restricter. That's just too hilarious. Ironic and funny at the same time! Love it.

But what I love more is your new lace bag! 75% off?! WTF. Why don't I ever get great deals like that? I am so freakin happy for you (and jealous, too BTW). Do post pics when you get your bag.

Oh, and it was me! (Well unless someone else also posted Charles' info). So.... what reward do I get? A matching lace wristlet perhaps? :graucho: Wait up, let me PM you my mailing address. LOL. just kidding! I'm just glad one of my posts (if it was indeed mine) actually did someone some good.

YES U R THE ONE..:wlae: hugs n kisses to u:heart:

i think i will call charles too:graucho:

That is a miracle!!!! Congrats!!!! I LOVE this bag and was going to get one at the 50% off sale but passed since I just got a Vintage Chanel. That is such a awesome deal!!! Do you know if there are any others laying around?????
Wear it well!

Wow - great deal! :tup: I was thrilled to get mine at 50% off BUT 75% off is amazing! In any case, it's a gorgeous bag and was worth every penny. I also ordered mine through Charles - thank you Marose28 :tup: