paypal refund question

louiswanabee

coachfrk LVwanabee
Jan 8, 2009
hi everyone, I purchased something off ebay, it was not disclosed the extent of damage it had and the seller accepted it back for a full refund. Items been shipped/received by seller, we've done a mutual withdraw and I can see on paypal refund "pending". It has been 2-3 days now and hasn't changed from pending status. Do I need to do something to "release" the funds back to me? I had originally purchased the item with my ebay mastercard...is it waiting to process and refund the card? Any info would be helpful - I've only done this once before (using bank acc funds) with lots less money and it just "showed up" in my account. Thank you!

I had a partial refund pending for several days. For whatever reason it just takes a while to finalize. You don't need to do anything to "release" it. It will just happen. I wouldn't worry about it.

hi everyone, I purchased something off ebay, it was not disclosed the extent of damage it had and the seller accepted it back for a full refund. Items been shipped/received by seller, we've done a mutual withdraw and I can see on paypal refund "pending". It has been 2-3 days now and hasn't changed from pending status. Do I need to do something to "release" the funds back to me? I had originally purchased the item with my ebay mastercard...is it waiting to process and refund the card? Any info would be helpful - I've only done this once before (using bank acc funds) with lots less money and it just "showed up" in my account. Thank you!
They probably refunded through an e-check? Takes about a week.