Something Exotic from across the sea. . .mission (im)possible!

i'm so glad you finally got her! and thanks to a little help across the pond too. ;) i think this is one of the prettiest if not the prettiest bag of fall 08. it looks great on you and you look stunning with it. congrats, spacey. no one deserves it more.

Beautiful Bag! I think it's the first time I saw this bag in Ostrich in this color!!

(What happened to your other BB? I thought you had one, or was it someone else?)

Wow -- Jacey!! That is one HOT looking bag!
I love how soft & squishy it appears --
the Ostrich is softer, squishier than the lambskin BB, no?
and the color --perfection! :ps:

and may I just say, you are one talented young lady --
that dress is stunning!!
When we were little, my Gram sewed most of my sister's & my clothing --
she tried to teach us how to sew many times.
I wish I had paid better attention to her!!

Congratulations SJ -- after the weekend you just had,
this must be such a pick-me-up!!:tup:

Spacey, wow that is an amazingly unique bag you have! And you are so beautiful. It looks like you had a lot of fun doing that photo shoot, I may have to try the bag-on-head shot for my next reveal!

Wooooo Hoooooo Spacey!!! You finally got it!! :nuts::nuts: About damn time, right?! Congrats honey!

I LOVE your modeling pics. The Peek-a-boo one and of course the bag-on-the-head pics were fantastic! :lol::lol:

xi_captain and MM, thank you for the compliments on the dress. I have to get cracking on the rest of my spring dresses. . .I have so much fabric!

Iluv, I guess I got the sewing gene from my great grandmother, never met her, but apparently I'm just like her right down to my love of "sculpting fabric". And yes, the ostrich is more smooshy than the lambskin. I didn't expect it to be, in fact I would have assumed the opposite. Its very supple:heart:.

Telicious, I did have a lambskin BB in orchid but I just sold it. I couldn't justify keeping both(though they would have looked amazing sitting next to each other on my shelf ;) ). Its such a great bag, I hope a variation on it returns for a future season. . .

Indi, you need a BB!

Sarah, I think you need to start a "SarahP-MJ-head-shot" thread where we all post pics of our collections on our heads! Wouldn't you agree Roon? Hmmmm?

Tad, ITA, this bag really is just so darn pretty! I think its the most feminine bag I have.

Shop, Tiger, Rachie, Dawn, Cheryl, Smooches, BL, Bigbag, Izz and Coach, thank you so much for all the sweet compliments, you know its love when a bag makes you want to be really silly, dress up, and strut around in fron of a camera!

And Beany, thank you, thank you, thank you:nuts:!