Marc Jacob Round Toe Wedge High Boot

orihime

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
What do you gals think about these boots? $580 @ shopbop.com

I`m finding it really hard to justify spending this much for shoes but I really love them and I think they'll go with a lot of oufits. Someone talk me in/out of it! :s

Attachments

• mjwedgeboots.jpg
    mjwedgeboots.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 366
Personally I think you can get that style from any Tom, Dick, or Harry. If that price tag is deterring you in the least bit, you need to look at Tom, Dick, or Harry's shoe.

Personally I think you can get that style from any Tom, Dick, or Harry. If that price tag is deterring you in the least bit, you need to look at Tom, Dick, or Harry's shoe.

Oh believe me, I have been looking :crybaby:But all the other boots that are somewhat similar just don't look as good as the MJ ones- IMO. Do you have suggestions as to what brands to look at? I've tried Steven Madden, Aldo (can't seem to find the one danica bought) and searched online for boots at the major department stores like Nord's, Macy's + Sak's.

I think they're fab!!!!:yes:

If you really have your heart set on them, then go for it - you'll kick yourself if they sell out and you then don't find another pair that quite 'pops' it for you.:flowers: