Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

letucche

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Hi girls,

I think the YSL Tribute sandals are designwise one of most beautiful and coolest shoes available. You can find many pics with celebs wearing them around the internet but I'm really interested how they look for real.

If you have 'me in your collection post pics of modelling them here! :wlae:

Attachments

• tribute193098b2u006021.jpg
    tribute193098b2u006021.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 29,790
Reactions: lizandotis
i wish i had a modeling pic because then that would mean i owned them! i actually wasn't a huge fan of the sandals but i tried them on saturday and fell in love. so comfy and sexy, though if i can ever afford a pair of tributes i'll probably buy the pumps

i can post pics tonight...they are the most comfy heels I own...i think that says a lot...

I have that pair in red! =) I also have them in patent blue, and they are both fantastic. I will try and post some modeling picts.

First, major grats for owning them girls! Can't wait to see them!! :yahoo: It would be especially interesting to see them from different angles (straight front, straight back...) since on the red carpet pics you always see them from an isometric top down perspective where the design details aren't noticeable.

I think they're a design masterpiece. Elegant, sexy and cool. That's rather hard to combine in just ONE shoe. But they succeeded.

Lauren Conrad wore a blue pair on "The Hills" with some skinny dark pair of jeans once, the most stunnig outfit ever!! :wtf:

Last edited:
here's a couple of pix i took when i first purchased the black suede tributes w/gold trim:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• YSL Tribute 3.jpg
    YSL Tribute 3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28,083
  • YSL Tribute 5.jpg
    YSL Tribute 5.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27,643