It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

Hi L!! Thanks!! How are you doing?

OK for the black 3-D heart-shaped necklace, here is the style no. It's from the 2009 Cruise Sweet Heart Collection.

A41411 Y02008 (Color: Z0002 Black)

The white pearl + gold color combo is nice too! :graucho:

Mia, what gorgeous loot!! do you happen to have the style info for this 3-D pendant? TIA!!

Oh, Mia, please present us with Part 2 of your reveal ASAP! Pretty pleeeease! ;) I'm dying to see more of your costume jewelry. I'm hoping you got the other camelia ring that's black with one flower to show us as I really want to see what it's like up close and I'm relying on your thread for that since I can't go to a Chanel boutique right now - I'm trapped at home with an injured leg in a cast, unable to walk.... but how I'm dreaming about dashing into a store to buy that ring as soon as I can do more than hobble a few metres! :love: haha.....

Hi KaraK!! LOL....Part 2 has to wait a bit....;)

I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not going to buy the camellia ring with only 1 flower. I think one ring is enough for me from this collection...hehehehe. Do you know that the camellia ring with single flower also comes in pink flower and red flower too? I think you should get it as it's a cute one as well!

I'm so sorry about your injured leg....hope you get well soon and go straight to Chanel and buy the ring!;)

Oh, Mia, please present us with Part 2 of your reveal ASAP! Pretty pleeeease! ;) I'm dying to see more of your costume jewelry. I'm hoping you got the other camelia ring that's black with one flower to show us as I really want to see what it's like up close and I'm relying on your thread for that since I can't go to a Chanel boutique right now - I'm trapped at home with an injured leg in a cast, unable to walk.... but how I'm dreaming about dashing into a store to buy that ring as soon as I can do more than hobble a few metres! :love: haha.....

And this is the pair of matching earrings I was talking about.....

From the same Cruise09 Sweet Heart Collection.....heart with wings (not the "wings" on the maxi...LOL!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

FAB new additions Mia:heart:! i esp. like these earrings :heart: as always, everything is gorgeous esp. your modeling shots:tup:! cnt wait for more...

so how have u been doing girl?? how's DH and your very handsome DS? hope all is well. and oh, i was wondering if you got my email? missed talking to ya!

More hearts coming........:graucho:

Cruise09 Sweet Heart Collection Necklace

This is available in 2 color schemes:
- pearly white with gold
- black with pewter

Both colors are gorgeous, but I chose the latter because I have a pair of matching earrings for this color.....which I'll present later. ;)

I really love this pendant since it's so 3-dimensional. The top and bottom side are completely the same with all those "black pearls".

Also, this necklace can be worn in 2 lengths, one as a longer necklace, and one as a choker. There's also a dangling CC at the back of the necklace which is cute when you wear a backless/low back top.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mia, can you pls share with me the details (style no.,price) of this 3-D pendant? loves it!

Hi Mia. Thanks for your kind wishes.

I hope we don't have to wait too long for Part 2 - the suspense is making me go kookoo :upsidedown:

Thanks so much for the tip about the camelia ring coming in 3 different colours. I'm in trouble here though, because if I end up liking the ring I'll end up wanting it in all 3 colours! lol. Hope it doesn't get sold out before I manage to get to the store.

Fantastic purchases, by the way. It's all so fab!:tup:

Hi KaraK!! LOL....Part 2 has to wait a bit....;)

I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not going to buy the camellia ring with only 1 flower. I think one ring is enough for me from this collection...hehehehe. Do you know that the camellia ring with single flower also comes in pink flower and red flower too? I think you should get it as it's a cute one as well!

I'm so sorry about your injured leg....hope you get well soon and go straight to Chanel and buy the ring!;)