DC/MD/VA, etc. Get Together

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
It's been a long time since the last get together so let's catch up! :idea:

How'z about SATURDAY, FEB 28th, at Tysons Corner at 1 pm.

There's going to be a beauty event at NM that weekend. If this is a major minus, we can march into March as an alternative.

Ideas on where to meet and eat????

im there barring any major snowstorms or earthquakes or other natural disasters. cheesecake factory was fun last time. or union grille is always yummy. there is also maggianos and the yummy gourmet food court. i hope lots of people can come!

My huzbent came last time. If SOs, spouses want to come -- we could get a men's table or they can join in, whichever they decide. A men's table would give them a break from the Chanel pitter patter -- a men's support group -- they can weep together!

My huzbent came last time. If SOs, spouses want to come -- we could get a men's table or they can join in, whichever they decide. A men's table would give them a break from the Chanel pitter patter -- a men's support group -- they can weep together!

haha excellent idea! thats like when u are in the mall and there is always a group of men sitting on the bench looking bored and reading the newspaper while their wives shop. by the way judy, your husband was such a good sport to go with you last time!