Seriously...how cute is this?

txmommyto2

Having a love affair with ban island.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2008
My 9.99 pony tail scarf I picked up at the outlet yesterday!!!:yahoo:
utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDguanBn.jpg

I am guessing it is on the price tag? If yes, I can get it for you when I get home. I'm just kicking myself I did not pick up the green too...even though I have no clue what I would have put it on. Being on this site is what has got me into "decorating" my girls!

Gorgeous! Love the black/white combo. I hope my outlet has some 9.99 scarves next week, but I doubt it. They seem to get the "ugly step-sisters" of scarves at my outlet!

I am guessing it is on the price tag? If yes, I can get it for you when I get home. I'm just kicking myself I did not pick up the green too...even though I have no clue what I would have put it on. Being on this site is what has got me into "decorating" my girls!

Yes it will be on the price tag but, don't worry about it. I found it on the bay, #98522. Thanks anyway!!:tup:

Yes it will be on the price tag but, don't worry about it. I found it on the bay, #98522. Thanks anyway!!:tup:

They're the 12CM Bias Op Art ponty tail scarves and I managed to pick up three of them at my local Coach outlet on Saturday for $9.99 each in the black, khaki, and green colors. I don't know if they're available in any other colors though.