Classic Q Groove in Blue, thoughts?

i think the groovee is a handsome bag, but just to warn you, the leather they've been using the past couple of seasons scratch easily. if you don't mind then it's definitely a bag you should add to your collection. the blue is beautiful. i really love the grey undertones.

I don't own one so I can't comment on the leather. But that blue is very pretty! It reminds me of the Sapphire Cecilia :love:. Does anyone know if that blue Groove is from SS09? I've never seen that color before.

that truly is a gorgeous shade of blue!! I think I'd want to see it in person before buying it, however, to see what the leather's like. Altho the Groovee's that I saw the MbyMJ store last weekend were pretty soft, the leather did seem like it might easily scratch

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12191633_dark_blue.jpg
    12191633_dark_blue.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 166
I have the metallic check groovee and the leather is really soft- but it's great! I haven't noticed any scratching, although I have only had it for a couple of weeks. I say go for it!

okay I think I'm going to get it towards the end of the month :X hah I just love the color and look of it. No, this will actually be my first! Hope I love it in person as much as I do online LOL