Anyone want to grab a bottle & meet me?

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
My dh is away until Friday and I miss him already. Thinking I'll be on the pf around 8pm after the kiddies go to bed. Anyone want to keep me company?
Sooo lonely w/out him.

Bummer Imposola! I could use some adult company...Luckily my girlfriends tried to cheer me up w/ bagels while my kids were at hebrew school. I'm so pathetic, really...He left this morning and we were both so sad b/c he never goes away for so long. Even after 18 years together I still really miss him. I had a good day w/ my kids but it's not the same w/out him.

ooh i'd love to open a bottle of wine.. but i think going to bed might be a better idea since it's almost midnight! i think i might be homesick but i don't even know for where which is a bit problematic :roflmfao:

Guys there are worse. My hairdresser's husband is a sailor and left for 9(:wtf: !!!!) months in order to work. She also has a daughter. They will both miss him a lot. Just think there are worse situations. Personally i wouldn't know how to handle such a situation...

ive been away from my bf for 2months. before me moving to paris we have been together everyday for 3 yrs. its a total shock to the system.. haha im tryin to handle it well.d ont think i am.. i miss him sooo much!!! NOT LONG TO GO TILL HES HERE