Criticize my outfit for today!

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
I always follow the "post your outfit for today!" thread and I'm always admiring the pics. My outfits look nothing like that... So I was thinking: why not open a thread where other tpf'ers can give advice on how to make a certain outfit look bett

Last edited:
I think I should go first?

Here's my outfit for today:
zara jeans
zara cashmere sweater
leather no brand boots
Anya Hindmarch for target bag with LV heart

Attachments

• DSC02586 (Large).JPG
    DSC02586 (Large).JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 466
First, I gotta say, i LOVE your LV heart :heart:!!!!

Hmmm, maybe add some layers to the outfit (jacket, vest...) and some accessories (scarf, long necklace)?

This is a good idea!

And yeah, I think it would look awesome if you had a chunky knit sweater vest (an open sweater with no buttons of anything) and a cute skinny or regular sized patent black belt with a silver buckle (to match the bag's hardware). I don't know, I think that'd look super cute..

This is a good idea!

And yeah, I think it would look awesome if you had a chunky knit sweater vest (an open sweater with no buttons of anything) and a cute skinny or regular sized patent black belt with a silver buckle (to match the bag's hardware). I don't know, I think that'd look super cute..

I love all the ideas! Sometimes I get so stuck on outfits..

I just hope there'll be others to join me in this post :P

I love this thread! Great idea. I'm a SAHM and right now I'm in jeans and a hoodie so I can criticize my own outfit today but I will definitely join in at some point.

Pinkgoldfish, I'm built like you so I'll just be borrowing your critiques for now.:supacool:

Great idea for a thread! I might have to post some of my outfits. I know I definitely need help.
I would definitely add a colorful scarf to the outfit. A red one would be great to match the LV heart!