Vitello Bow: Any word on the Season 3 colours?

silkstockings

Pin up of the year
Feb 1, 2009
I know there are these three (below)... unconfirmed though, but anyone seen the new ones in store or heard anything on the grapevine?

I know that there is the http://forum.purseblog.com/miu-miu/all-about-the-bow-satchel-318138.html thread. I have trawled through it, but it seemed quite general to the bag whereas I'm interested in the new colours. Also, I'm sure some of you ladies & gents are awaiting with anticipation the new hues.

What colours would you like for the new season? I am LOVING the lovely seagreen-esque Nappa Charm (last bag in the attachments) and would like to see this colour in the Bow, but I'm tempted to buy the Nappa anyway :o

x

Attachments

• miumiurt0365fangofk7.jpg
    miumiurt0365fangofk7.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 315
  • miumiurt0365sugherotm0.jpg
    miumiurt0365sugherotm0.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 292
  • vipstationonline-img600x600-1229915.jpg
    vipstationonline-img600x600-1229915.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 289
  • agag354545.jpg
    agag354545.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 219
I've not seen the others yet, but in the second week of January, I saw the second bow (the gold butterish looking one) at the Hong Kong Miu Miu boutique (: it was gorgeous and absolutely irresistible. too bad I'm on a ban sigh.

I live very close to the Beverly Hills Miu Miu store and I've seen the new purple-y/lavender color in person (it's lighter than the one you have attached...). If I remember correctly, the salesperson said it was called Mughetto.

I live very close to the Beverly Hills Miu Miu store and I've seen the new purple-y/lavender color in person (it's lighter than the one you have attached...). If I remember correctly, the salesperson said it was called Mughetto.

That's weird... the Mughetto is this colour.. (attachment) from the first season. I don't think it'll come back :sad:

Attachments

• miu-miu-vitello-lux-satchel-bag.jpg
    miu-miu-vitello-lux-satchel-bag.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 393
i've seen the new ones in Hong Kong miu miu store a few weeks ago but they are now all sold out already! :cry: There are just 2 colors left.. one is light pink/lavender and the other is light grey, not sure wut the names of these 2 colors are... All of them have the shiny finishing.

Mughetto did come back in the new distressed leather. I believe its sold out again though. Heres the photo that Renato from BH Miu Miu sent me before.

3217431646_e0af21f97e.jpg

in terms of shrewd business acumen, if miu miu/prada had any, they would bring back allumino asap! or at least have another shade of grey in some sort of buttery, non-glazed, leather. sigh, a girl can dream.