Something Vintage...

<--------------Love's it!

That is one well cared for bag! The auction pictures do show the true beauty and condition of this bag! I've also seen the same "type" of limited edition bag done with the blue suede accents in different styles! I do love the one you purchased though...looks like a true "classic!" Great price! Great Bag!

Enjoy!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was sooooooooooooooo watching that on eBay!!! I missed the auction! AT least someone deserving got it!!! And a fellow TPF'r! Woo hoo! You go girl!

<--------------Love's it!

That is one well cared for bag! The auction pictures do show the true beauty and condition of this bag! I've also seen the same "type" of limited edition bag done with the blue suede accents in different styles! I do love the one you purchased though...looks like a true "classic!" Great price! Great Bag!

Enjoy!!!

Yeah, I know pictures are kinda of crappy :P Stupid Sidekick LX camera :sweatdrop:
She looks quite vintage and I really like her :heart:

REALLY cute and it looks great on you! Enjoy that beauty!:tup:
Nice bag! :tup:

:heart: Thanks!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was sooooooooooooooo watching that on eBay!!! I missed the auction! AT least someone deserving got it!!! And a fellow TPF'r! Woo hoo! You go girl!

I almost missed it too! Lucky I happened to be checking my e-mail and I saw the reminder. Yay!
If it didn't win it, I was hoping it would go to a TPF er too :tup:
She is quite lovely :heart:

I love the vintage signature line. I had a few pieces that I ended up selling on eBay. I really regret it!

I used to have that bag in blue!
CIMG0149.jpg

100_5689.jpg

102_6128.jpg

Those are lovely Lynzbyz! That's too bad you sold them. I love the double belted look. I think this is a good reason why I will probably never sell my bags if I get bored of them because I remind myself why I fell in love with them in the first place. Eventually, I'll get back to them if I haven't been using them for awhile.

Newer bags aren't all that more 'stylish' than the older ones as indicated here.