Coach 250 (Large).jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Coach 252 (Large).jpg
    Coach 252 (Large).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 271
  • Coach 253 (Large).jpg
    Coach 253 (Large).jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 273
Congratulations!!! You finally got the 2004 Limited Edition siggy satchel. So, btw, that seller said he wanted it for his wife, I guess you said, "No," eh? I bet the seller probably thought he could sell it for more and tried to change his mind. I am glad you got it and sealed the deal.

Congratulations!!! You finally got the 2004 Limited Edition siggy satchel. So, btw, that seller said he wanted it for his wife, I guess you said, "No," eh? I bet the seller probably thought he could sell it for more and tried to change his mind. I am glad you got it and sealed the deal.

I know right?
In retrospect, I am thinking he had Seller's remorse :rolleyes:
I had to tell him that it was a gift and that if the recipient did not like it, I would sell it back to him... Only, the recipient LOVES her :nuts: and she is staying here in SF :heart:

I know right?
In retrospect, I am thinking he had Seller's remorse :rolleyes:
I had to tell him that it was a gift and that if the recipient did not like it, I would sell it back to him... Only, the recipient LOVES her :nuts: and she is staying here in SF:heart:

Yeah, I doubt if you're ever going to say, "Ah geez, I didn't really feel like I want this beautiful limited edition 2004 vintage bag anyway for that great price."

Congratulations!!! It's a terrific bag and many of the older styles surpass the newer ones even. Since checking out www.leftfield.org website and seeing some older drilldowns, I have come to really love many of the older bags I've never seen IRL--like the calfhair Delphine! :nuts: