More goodies for me...PICS!!!

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Hi everyone!

here are pics of my new goodies! :P I've aquired them over the past couple of weeks...one from Let-trade, and the other, a special order from my SA (kind of...not really SO but you have to ask for it at the boutique, it took about a month to get it in):confused1: ...

So here they are!:wlae: I guess I'll follow everyone else and make this a little guessing game!! I promise I won't drag the game on too long:graucho: ...but if you remember my last couple of purchases...you should know what they are!:flowers:

1r.jpg

Hmmm...the one on the left is some kind of clutch; I'm guessing the one that you were itching to BIN last week. The other is some sort of pochette.

SHOW ME THE BAGS!!!!!!:hysteric:

I'm sorry, I am terribly impatient when it comes to guessing games...I wanna see now!!

:tender:

Wapity and the small Pochette, don't know the exact name!

edit: Right, you bought the small cute little Mono thing from let-trade! So forget the Wapity-thing^^

Wapity and the small Pochette, don't know the exact name!

edit: Right, you bought the small cute little Mono thing from let-trade! So forget the Wapity-thing^^

Hmmm...the one on the left is some kind of clutch; I'm guessing the one that you were itching to BIN last week. The other is some sort of pochette.

SHOW ME THE BAGS!!!!!!:hysteric:

I'm sorry, I am terribly impatient when it comes to guessing games...I wanna see now!!

:tender:

you both are soo right!!!