Haymarket Tote

Hi! I just saw your post and had to reply. I received this exact same tote bag as a gift this past Christmas. The handles are not long enough to put around your shoulder. I am very petite and can still only manage to carry this tote bag up to my elbow comfortably. As for the open top, it would have been better if there was a zipper, but is not really an issue for me (there is still the snap button)

It is still a great bag and very well made. I've always wanted a Burberry tote bag and this one makes a great addition to my collection of designer purses.:smile:

I'm kind of liking this bag:
http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pr...=2601974&cp=2119866.2119855&parentPage=family

Does anyone here have this? If so, can it fit on your shoulder and do you have any issues with it being open top?

Hi,
I saw your post today and wondered if you ever bought this tote. I'm considering a Burberry one as well but it's more like a purse. I found it at the outlet but it has a center zip pocket. How would you compare your Burberry products with your LV or other pieces? I looked at the LV Speedy online.
Thanks!