Talk about the ULTIMATE travel accessories!!! Japan site

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
If I had this set, I wouldn't be able to fit thru the hotel lobbies because my head would be too BIG!!! :supacool:LMAO

How gorgeous is this?! Japan always get's the good stuff! :drool:

Attachments

• 13192_skhwt_a0_front.jpg
    13192_skhwt_a0_front.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 13195_skhwt_a0_front.jpg
    13195_skhwt_a0_front.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 63
This set was at the South Coast plaza store last week. I really wanted the wheel along. If it is still available for the next PCE I will get it.

I love it but i'd be too afraid spending that money, knowing that some guy is throwing it from one cart into another without any care at all... :sad: I see them often trough the window at the airport, they "throw" luggage careless arround...... *cry* And the airline dosen't take any responsibility if it breaks down...

This is quite true Coachmommyofmin..I guess since DH and I always do road trips I didn't think if that!!! I still want it though...maybe the bad people will do a replica of it that I'll be able to afford!!! KIDDING!!! LMAO

Nice! I wonder if the wheeled suitcase is carry on compliant? We never check luggage after watching one of those investigative reports (Dateline, I think) showing footage of how the airline employees rifle through suitcases like mad :nogood: We've learned to pack light and always just carry on even tho we travel with both our kids.

Yep..I did finally track it down on Coach.com for the US!!! I guess in this case Japan dosen't have one up on us!!! I've gotta win the powerball lottery! DH says it's the hardest game to win at!!!! LOL

Hey there TenYearsGone...I'm an Amanda too! Happy birthday in 4 days, incase I'm not around!!! I hope you get some fabulous birthday goodies!!!

Aw, thank you. I hope I get lots of goodies too. It's nice to meet another Amanda. Was it a common name when you were in school? For the first four or five years of school there were always at least three Amandas in my class. Lol.

My boutique actually had this one on display
attachment.php

It's definitely a great looking bag, but when I travel, I don't really care what my suitcases look like.

I was at an upscale event a few weeks ago and someone was selling vintage LV suitcases. The cheapest I saw was $800.00 and the most expensive I saw was $1,500.00. Some lady actually bought 4 suitcases. I thought maybe she was a collector, but she said her old luggage to cheap and tacky and she wanted something new so she could travel in style! I definitely wouldn't want to have my $1,500.00 suitcase thrown around by an airline baggage handler. Of course, I heard her husband spent $100,000 on a car, so I suppose $1,500 is nothing!!