85th Anniversary Wallets/Accessories

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Were there any wallets or accessories made for the 85th Anniversary?

I plan on getting an Anniversary bag and I was thinking about what wallet to get with it.

Thanks.:yes:

I just came back from Rome and they do have the matching wallets and accessories for the 85th editions. I know as I purchased an 85th anniversary brown guccisima bag ( that I LOVE). I was tempted to get the black as it is not available in the US but I fell in love with the brown, which can be purchased in the US from Niemans ONLY.

I just came back from Rome and they do have the matching wallets and accessories for the 85th editions. I know as I purchased an 85th anniversary brown guccisima bag ( that I LOVE). I was tempted to get the black as it is not available in the US but I fell in love with the brown, which can be purchased in the US from Niemans ONLY.

That is so good to know. I guess tomorrow, I'll call the Gucci in SC and see if they're able to get their hands on any for me.

I'm happy you got your 85th Anniversary Bag. I have a bag in the Guccissima leather and it's so nice.

Congrats to you and enjoy!

:nuts:

Please post pictures!!!!!! :nuts:

That is so good to know. I guess tomorrow, I'll call the Gucci in SC and see if they're able to get their hands on any for me.

I'm happy you got your 85th Anniversary Bag. I have a bag in the Guccissima leather and it's so nice.

Congrats to you and enjoy!

:nuts:

Piperlu, please post pictures of your Guccissima bag!!! I love Guccissima!

Piperlu, please post pictures of your Guccissima bag!!! I love Guccissima!

Are you talking about the one I already I? I did post them once but let me know and I can find the link for you.

I haven't gotten the 85th yet but hope to really soon. I think I'll get it in black if possible. Although, I do love the Boston bag in Rusty.

I know other people posted that there are wallets but I haven't seen or heard of any. Any ideas where I can get them from?