Vintage LV CLUB !

sou

Purse Shoes & Jeans
Sep 16, 2006

These are my Vintage Lous Vuitton bags.
All of them are more than 20 years old and great condition !

vintagevuittonmu9.jpg

Share our Love and Pictures of Vintage LVs with us !! :hysteric:

Reactions: SookieQ
I have my mom's Speedy 30. My mom has her old Trocadero from the early 90's and the Ellipse shopper but I don't really think I'd consider it vintage yet; she got it in 1997 or 1998.

Beautiful !! :heart:

I used have Sac Triangle ,too. I was told they were made to carry knitting needles.

Woooo, I am tempted to take my speedy and replace handles. How much did you pay for them?

Beautiful !! :heart:

I used have Sac Triangle ,too. I was told they were made to carry knitting needles.

Woooo, I am tempted to take my speedy and replace handles. How much did you pay for them?

Thank you! The handles were done before I purchased the bag, but I believe you can have the handles replaced for a little over $200.

Attention Vintage Lovers !! Join us !!!!:love:

The bag on the right in the picture is called "Marceau". I used to carry it to school bc it can hold bunch of text books. Now my daugter is using all of my vintage bags. ( she is in HS )

Wow, beautiful vintages...I didn't know about this thread! I actually sold off most of my vintages except for my marly bandouliere pochette (it's currently being repaired right now) and my papillon 30. I also bought a mono cartouchiere for my mom. I'll try to post pics when I get the marly bag asap! I love vintage Vuitton!

Sorry that the bag isn't isolated but the hobo looking LV dead center is vintage. It pre-dates the Croissant and may even be older or as old as the Boulonge (I hope I spelled that right) Notice the feet on the bottom of the bag. It would be nice if LV made more bags today with protective feet:
CloseupMontsouis.jpg

Vintage, monogram, multiple business card holder. In the picture I'm showing it next to the Graffiti Pochette Accessories that one can get an idea of how tall it is. I almost died to have one of these. I got it off of ebay for a steal! I've seen them going for an "arm-and-a leg" recently:
DSC00192.jpg