My SO from FSH - contrast lining

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
FSH were good enough to let me SO my 40 raisin retourne Kelly with a rouge garrance lining. We were meant to go to the sale but couldn't face the queues so had lots of fun in the store instead. Got a great GM cashmere shawl. Anyway the query is that my SA thought that the contrast lining may necessitate contrast exterior piping, which I don't want. Anyone know if I can rouge lining without it showing on outside?
I can't wait for this bag! If anyone thinks it's a bad choice...

That's great. The SA was going to ring me to confirm. Do you guys really think it's a good combo? I wondered was I just getting over excited because FSH was just so heavenly. Ps I had no problem ordering it which surprised me.
By the way I was absolutely shocked at the number of birkins in and around the general area. Saw over 15 crocs and over 50 calf leather. I know that seems crazy, we couldn't believe it. It was amazing.
Pps There were 35 kelly available in the store in about 8 colours. 2 35 birkins, black and indigo.

regarding the many bags around paris- no wonder it was couture week

and yes i really think it is a good unusual cmbno that is exravagant without beeing tottaly ott (although i am known to also love the ott combos lol)

regarding the many bags around paris- no wonder it was couture week

and yes i really think it is a good unusual cmbno that is exravagant without beeing tottaly ott (although i am known to also love the ott combos lol)

Thanks for the thumbs up, I'm in love with the great big slouchy 40 and I'd never seen raisin in a Kelly before so when I saw it in the 35 I thought it would be nice in 40.

That makes sense now, fashion week must have been why there were so many unbelievably glam women around. Some of the ladies with the crocs looked fabulous.

That's great. The SA was going to ring me to confirm. Do you guys really think it's a good combo? I wondered was I just getting over excited because FSH was just so heavenly. Ps I had no problem ordering it which surprised me.

Yes.:nuts:

By the way I was absolutely shocked at the number of birkins in and around the general area. Saw over 15 crocs and over 50 calf leather. I know that seems crazy, we couldn't believe it. It was amazing.
Pps There were 35 kelly available in the store in about 8 colours. 2 35 birkins, black and indigo.

One of the best times to be in Paris.;)

She said to expect a wait of c. 8 months. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I just love those colours and I've no Kelly.
The 40 is nowhere near as big as I thought. The 35 feels smaller than same size birkin.
She advised a spa for my barenia well-used birkin. I think it looked a bit shoddy around the corners. I nearly felt embarrassed with all the other pristine birkins around.

8 months is a short wait. Very lucky sarachryan. My SO is still no where in sight ... and I have lost count of how long it has been.

Look forward to seeing your reveal during the later part of this year! And don't forget to link to this thread when you do! So we all can remember how it started, and how it ended ... and rejoice with you!

I had the pleasure of trying on xiaoxiao's great 40cm blue kelly in smooshy leather and it was great, not as big as I envisioned...like a 35 birkin thats wide open