Bad day turned good.........

JA_UK

Birkin Baby Yeaahhh!
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Started off in the dentist this morning, having a temporary filling.....nice. Then went to drop something off at a shop and got chased down the road by a traffic warden on a bicycle who had clocked my car parked in a loading bay for like 3 minutes. Lights changed so I had to stop :cursing: Tried to explain I was actually unloading, then he handed me a parking fine.....great!

I had received a call about a Marwari GM in Gold Clemence that I was possibly interested in so I went to have a look and try it on, sadly it wasnt for me so I went to my favourite department store with the yellow bags :P

I had other things I had to pick up but decided to stop by H and see if I could get a scarf ring for my mini collection of twillys, alas no twilly scarf ring but I came back with these.....

Pochette La Reale - Framboise/Blanc/Marron Glace
Kelly Lock & Key scarf ring - Gold

Attachments

• 100_0882.jpg
    100_0882.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0885.jpg
    100_0885.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_0887.jpg
    100_0887.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 458
  • 000_0052.jpg
    000_0052.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 000_0053.jpg
    000_0053.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 535
Started off in the dentist this morning, having a temporary filling.....nice. Then went to drop something off at a shop and got chased down the road by a traffic warden on a bicycle who had clocked my car parked in a loading bay for like 3 minutes. Lights changed so I had to stop :cursing: Tried to explain I was actually unloading, then he handed me a parking fine.....great!

I had received a call about a Marwari GM in Gold Clemence that I was possibly interested in so I went to have a look and try it on, sadly it wasnt for me so I went to my favourite department store with the yellow bags :P

I had other things I had to pick up but decided to stop by H and see if I could get a scarf ring for my mini collection of twillys, alas no twilly scarf ring but I came back with these.....

Pochette La Reale - Framboise/Blanc/Marron Glace
Kelly Lock & Key scarf ring - Gold

You may have had a less than perfect start to the day, but look at you now!

attachment.php

Pretty lady with a pretty find! Congrats!