Authenticate this MICHAEL KORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of any, but Ive seen a few on ebay lately going for really cheap. And the seller I listed below has several of many of its designers' styles offered, which in Coachland, where I am more familiar, is usually a red flag. Thanks for your reply. :smile:

Hi gals,

I need help authenticating this MK bag. Is it authentic? It's not from ebay, so there's no auction link.

Also, does anyone know the name of the bag and how much is it worth used? The seller said that it's in very good condition. Thank a bunch! :yes:

Here are the pics:

my cozy room MP.jpg

Picture-168.jpg

Picture-165.jpg

Picture-166.jpg

Picture-167.jpg

TIA!! :heart::heart::heart:

Oh Gee, I wish I could help you!

But I'm not up on M K bags. :shrugs:

Hang on - hopefully someone will post soon!!

Hi Gro, thanks dear.... :hugs:

Yeah, I don't have any MK bag either, If I get this one then it'll be my first. I quite like the style.

Hope anyone can help me soon :smile:

Thanks! :heart::heart::heart:

I've Googled high and low and can only find the Michael Kors Taylor bag on Ebay. It's NWT so that's good, I just can't find any evidence that Kors has a "Taylor" bag that looks like the one pictured (I did find one bag from the Taylor line cached on the Nordstrom site, but it looks different than this one).

I want to buy it - I need a plain black bag that will fit a laptop - but I want to make sure that this is a genuine Kors bag.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Attachments

• 99_1_sbl.JPG
    99_1_sbl.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 1,390
The stitching looks good on all of the bags.

What worries me, though, is that the bags all look like they're different colors. Are you sure the seller is sending you pics of the same bag?

The stitching looks good on all of the bags.

What worries me, though, is that the bags all look like they're different colors. Are you sure the seller is sending you pics of the same bag?

Hi Lori, yeah the pictures were with and without flash :smile: Perhaps it was a bit tricky to capture the color. It was supposed to be indigo blue.

So do you think it's authentic? I kind of think it looks ok too, but I just want to make sure before I get it. :yes:

Thanks a lot dear! :heart::heart::heart:

I didn't know that Michael Kors doesn't have a lot of fans on tPF :shrugs: or have I been posting in the wrong place? Can someone help redirect me please.... Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.