Need an answer for Speedy stiches.

Sweetgurl

O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Hello,

I just bought an Speedy 30 damier ebene. But i can see on the handles near the louis vuitton little button, 6 stiches. How come? :confused1:

On my damier azur, there was only 5 of it!!!

How many are on yours??

Attachments

• SDC10606.JPG
    SDC10606.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 4,201
where did u get it?,, Ive always known that LV only puts 5 stitches in all its models,, specially in the speedy.. so i guess it depends on where u got it.. cuz it may be fake =(

6 stitches is correct for the ebene damier speedy 30. I think perhaps the harder ebony leather needs that extra stitch. But I noticed this as well some time ago , but 6 is correct for your ebene 30 model. Congratulations on you new bag!

Well i got it yesterday at the store.... so that's why i'm freaking out !! right now

I remember on a guideline that every speedy 30 got only 5 stiches!!
If it's a fake i'm going to take it back !!!!

6 stitches is correct for the ebene damier speedy 30. I think perhaps the harder ebony leather needs that extra stitch. But I noticed this as well some time ago , but 6 is correct for your ebene 30 model. Congratulations on you new bag!

Oh thaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuu !!! :biggrin: i'm relieved lol :nuts:

I was like : "oh my gosh !! they switched the real for a fake when they were preparing the bag in the back" (i was told that story before for other brands)

Hi everyone,
I was really worried about this too. I have a damier ebene speedy 35 bought from LV and it has 6 stitches across the top.
So Sweetgurl yours is real :smile:

enjoy your bag, they are great x