Need Help: Suggestions for New Fragrance

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
Hi, I need help looking for a new perfume.

Currently all I own is Fresh's Sugar ... I love it but I want something woodsey and sophisticated and sensual.

I like Prada but that's more of a day fragrance. Looking for a seductive evening fragrance.

Thanks! :flowers:

Hi, I need help looking for a new perfume.

Currently all I own is Fresh's Sugar ... I love it but I want something woodsey and sophisticated and sensual.

I like Prada but that's more of a day fragrance. Looking for a seductive evening fragrance.

Thanks! :flowers:

I have pretty much worn the same purfume since the 7th Grade...I just turned 29 and with ALL the perfumes I have smelled the ONLY one I will EVER buy is "QuelQue Fleurs" by Houbigant...it was introduced in 1912 and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!
K!:flowers:

hey i just got the jean paul gaultier 2 the ones that magnet together and its absolutely tdf, its classy and good for evening or daytime wear. i love it and get many compliments on it.

My Current Scents:
Origins Ginger (daily blah blah)
Gucci: Envy Me (day fragrance)
Hermes: Jardin de Nil (evening fragrance)
Stelly McCartney (one of my FAVS since the mess came out)

I get a lot of compliments when I wear Allure by Chanel. It has a scent that is kind of woodsy/spicy. You have to wait awhile after you put it on to smell the "actual" scent on you. (I hope that makes sense!)

I get a lot of compliments when I wear Allure by Chanel. It has a scent that is kind of woodsy/spicy. You have to wait awhile after you put it on to smell the "actual" scent on you. (I hope that makes sense!)

Ahhhhh you read my mind!!!!:yes: :yahoo:

It's a gorgeous fragrance!

I just bought a huge 100ml EDP bottle of Allure (still sealed) off Ebay for £25 off retail, so it pays to shop around (just double check what you're buying before you bid):flowers: